London is one of the world’s leading tourism destinations, and the city is home to an array of famous tourist attractions. London attracts almost 15 million international visitors per year, making it the world’s most visited in terms of international visits.
- Knightsbridge Estate Agents – Nicolas Van Patrick stocks some of London’s most exclusive property, if you are looking for a new house or apartment, then talk to these guys first. (0.5)
- Harrods – Shop the world’s most famous luxury department store. (1.7 miles)
- National History museum – Home to life and earth science specimens comprising some 70 million items within five main collections. (0.6 miles)
- London Eye – Tallest Ferris wheel in Europe, and the most popular paid tourist attraction in the United Kingdom. (3.6 miles)
- Hyde Park – one of the largest parks in central London, England and one of the Royal Parks of London.
- Buckingham Palace – Official London residence of Britain’s sovereigns since 1837. (3.4 miles)